Thinking about learning Spanish in Manchester or the north west? But unsure if it will occupy your short attention span?
Meet recruitment entrepreneur Mike Steel. According to him, the La Academia team make learning a new language an entertainment besides an education.
Adult learner Mike had long toyed with the idea of learning Spanish. In Manchester’s La Academia, he found everything he’d hoped for.
Mike explained –
“With my mum owning a villa on the Costa Del Sol for 25 years, I’ve always thought I should have a better grip of the language. It just never happened.
You suggested to start off with group sessions to see how I liked it. It was very enjoyable and Saray, the tutor, has been fantastic and very forgiving! I enjoyed the sessions so much I booked private lessons with Saray and this has made a big difference.
I would definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for a fun way to learn a new language or for translation services.
Muchas Gracias, Amigo!”
La Academia has an impressive track record of helping literally thousands of adults learning a new Spanish in Manchester over the years.
But what is it about La Academia that keeps adults learning Spanish in Manchester coming back for more?
· Engagement and Interaction – Adult learners benefit from being taught what they want to learn, not a cookie cutter approach to language learning by numbers.
· Cultural Experiences – With the exception of the pandemic lockdown months, adult courses include a dynamic range of non-classroom activities. Visits to relevant exhibitions, foreign language films at the cinema and meals at local restaurants all help bring language learning to life.
· Wrap Party – The end of every course is celebrated with regional food and drinks from the country you’ve been studying. In addition, you’re encouraged to converse with your fellow student in your new language as much as possible.
New Spanish Courses
Have you, like Mike, been meaning to tackle Spanish, but haven’t taken action yet?
Make now the time to join the hundreds of other adult students who will be starting to learn Spanish in Manchester this autumn.
|• *NEW* BEGINNERS 1 | Wednesdays | 7 – 9 pm | Held on Zoom | £90 | Beginning Wednesday 15th September 2021
• *NEW* BEGINNERS 1 | Mondays | 7 – 9 pm | Face to Face | £100 | Beginning Monday 20th September 2021
• BEGINNERS 2 | Thursdays | 7 – 9 pm | Face to Face | Diana
• BEGINNERS 3 | Wednesdays| 7 – 9 pm | Zoom | Myriam
• BEGINNERS 5 | Mondays | 7 – 9 pm | Zoom | Myriam• INTERMEDIATE | Wednesdays | 6 – 7 pm | Face to Face| £90 |Fernando
• INTERMEDIATE 1 | Thursdays | 10:30 am – 12:30 pm | Face to Face | Andrea
• INTERMEDIATE 3 | Mondays | 7 – 8.30 pm | Zoom | Diana
• INTERMEDIATE 4 | Tuesdays | 10.30 am – 12.30 pm | Face to Face | Saray
• INTERMEDIATE 5 | Wednesdays | 7 – 9 pm | Face to face | Saray• ADVANCED | Tuesdays | 7 – 9 pm | Zoom| Aula Unit 1 | Sonia
• ADVANCED | Friday| 10 am – 12 pm | Zoom | Aula Unit 6 | Sonia
• ADVANCED 3 | Tuesdays | 7 – 9 pm | Face to Face| Aula Unit 4 | Diana
Your journey to learn Spanish in Manchester awaits at La Academia. Click here https://www.laacademia.co.uk/contact/ to start yours today.